AnyToISO Professional 3.7.4 Build 552 (Install + Portable)
898 2018.12.06 17:00
About this release
Release date: December 30, 2016
Install: run setup, extract patch to installation directory and run it from there
Portable: extract archive and run executable
In both cases: block internet access (with firewall or run included batch file)
New in version 3.7.4
IMPROVED Improved processing of many types of NRG files. Support of multi-session images, fixed extracting of WAV files
IMPROVED Added support of PFPKG and MPKG files
IMPROVED German translation update
Open/Extract/Convert to ISO, Extract ISO, Make ISO
AnyToISO is a simple application which allows users to convert their files into ISO images. The ultimate ISO Creator for Windows: can create ISO from almost everything including all CD/DVD images formats popular in Internet (NRG, MDF, UIF, DMG, ISZ, BIN, DAA, PDI, CDI, IMG, etc), CD/DVD/Blue-ray disks or simply from a local folder.
- Extract/Convert to ISO: NRG, MDF, UIF, DMG, ISZ, BIN, DAA, PDI, CDI, IMG, ZIP, RAR, 7Z, TAR.GZ, TAR.BZ2, ... files
- Extract ISO, DMG, XAR, PKG, DEB, RPM... files
- Create ISO from CD/DVD/Blu-ray disks (BIN/CUE also supported)
- Create ISO from files/folders
- Integration with Explorer and Apple Finder
- Command line support
- AnyToISO supports all CD/DVD formats popular in Internet.
- AnyToISO works on Windows and Mac OS X.
- Most CD/DVD burning software works with ISO images and its native images only. Use AnyToISO for conversion before burning.
- With AnyToISO you can mount any CD/DVD image found in Internet to your Parallels/VMWare virtual machine.
- Available in 36 languages